What We Believe:
- We Believe—that our entire life must be based on the full Truth teaching of the Bible.
God speaks through His Word, so we must apply His principles of faith and trust in our life.
2 Timothy 3:16 ”All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof,
for correction, for instruction in righteousness.”
- …that there is one God in three persons—all of one Spirit—the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
Ephesians 4:4-6 ”There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;
One Lord, one faith, one baptism, 6 One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.”
- …that Jesus is God manifested in flesh; in His virgin birth; His sinless life on earth; His divine miracles;
His Atonement for sin on the cross; His resurrection to life; His ascension to the right hand of God; and in His
personal return to earth in power to rapture God's true children who truly trust Him in faith for all things in life.
- …that for the salvation of sinners, there must be on each individual’s part, a sincere repentance and a believing
faith placed on the shed Blood of Christ, which cleanses us and allows the Holy Spirit to enter our heart—inspiring faith
in us for the fulfillment of His Word in our life—because
Isaiah 53:5 ”[Jesus] was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised
for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.”
- …on the ministry of the Holy Spirit, who dwells within the heart of the true believer to inspire faith to live a
godly life in Christ. God’s Spirit is given to those who obey Him—John 1:12 “to those who trust in His name—He has
given the privilege of becoming children of God.”
Acts 5:31-32 “[Jesus] hath God exalted with his right hand to be a
Prince and a Saviour, for to give repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins.
32 And we are his witnesses of these things;
and so is also the Holy Ghost, whom God hath given to them that obey him.”
- …that only those who truly believe and do the will of God
Matthew 7:21—who trust God in faith, will receive eternal
life in Heaven. Those who do not trust God in faith will spend eternity in Hell.
Matthew 25:34 ”Then shall the King say unto
them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels.”
Believing God and trusting on the Atonement Blood of Jesus, includes trusting God in faith for every life issue—divine healing;
protection; daily finances; and legal justice. When we trust God in faith, He heals our afflictions; protects us; supplies our needs;
and avenges our wrongs.
- …that every human soul, of every nation, tribe, people, and language, is valuable to God, and would be saved, if they are willing to
believe and trust in faith on the Atonement Blood of Christ.
John 3:18 ”He who is believing in [Jesus] is not judged, but he who is
not believing hath been judged already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.”
- …that we are to be baptized, and to commemorate the Lord’s Supper, as these ordinances gives evidence of our faith in Christ.
Mark 16:16 ”He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.”
Luke 22:19 “[Jesus]
took bread, and gave thanks, and brake it, and gave unto them, saying, This is my body which is given for you: this do in remembrance
of me. 20 Likewise also the cup after supper, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood, which is shed for you.”
- …that believers are to be a witness for Christ by their personal life of trust on God—and to be willing to share God’s
Truth whenever the Holy Spirit presents the opportunity, so that others can be informed of God’s salvation plan through
faith in Christ. Matthew 5:16 ”Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father
which is in heaven.”
Outward forms of religion have no value
Galatians 5:6 ”The only thing that counts is faith expressing itself through love.”
Our main concern should be our personal faith in God the Father, and Jesus Christ His Son, through the inspiration of the
Holy Spirit, because Acts 4:12 "there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved." Belief in
the shed Blood of Christ is the only place of spiritual growth, and it leads directly to God’s kingdom.
John 6:44 "No one
can come to Me [Jesus said] unless the Father who sent Me draws him.”